UPDATE: Tulsa Artists’ Coalition’s 25th Annual Members’ Show Extended Through October 14th
AHHA has extended the TAC Members’ Show through October 14, 2013.
The Tulsa Artists’ Coalition is pleased to announce that we have partnered with the Arts & Humanities Council of Tulsa to hold our 25th annual juried members’ exhibition at the new Hardesty Arts Center (AHHA) in the heart of the Brady Arts District. The TAC Gallery has been a fixture in the Brady Arts District for over 20 years and continues to host monthly exhibitions of contemporary art by emerging and established artists. Having our members’ show at the AHHA provides a whole new audience exposure to TAC and our talented membership and the additional space afforded by the AHHA will allow our members to submit larger works than would normally be supported by the TAC Gallery.
- The show is open to all media.
- TAC members may submit up to two pieces for consideration. The show will be juried from the actual works, therefore no images or slides need be submitted.
- Submitted work must be signed and ready for gallery display / hanging.
- There is no restriction on subject matter, but we have been advised that the AHHA is open to children and school groups during business hours and we must be mindful of this.
- There will be cash awards chosen by the jurors plus a people’s choice award to be selected during the opening reception.
- New and renewing memberships will be accepted up to and including the day works are submitted. Inquiries about membership status can be directed to email@example.com.
- Not a member? Become one today!
- Friday, August 30 (4-7pm) – Drop off artwork at AHHA, Archer Street entrance. Entry form must be submitted: Entry form for AHHA Show.pdf
- Tuesday, September 3 (4-7pm) – Pick up works not selected for exhibition
- Friday, September 6 (6-9pm) – Opening reception during First Friday Art Crawl
- Friday September 27 (4-7pm) – End of show /pick up of exhibited work
Direct your inquires to 918.742.7956 or firstname.lastname@example.org.